Garage Maestricht's tale.Cars comprise a unique blend of impregnable aspects that for most of us can't be found elsewhere. Historic, artistic, the technical ingenuity or the sheer driving pleasure. To any of us 'petrolheads', they fulfill a different passion or interest. Here at Garage Maestricht, we try at heart to fulfill any need one might have concerning the finest of classic cars or youngtimers.We do our very best to offer a great variety of cars at prices that are right, and most importantly in a way we would like to buy cars ourselves. Troublefree, discrete and above all satisfactory in a way that matches the excitement of such significant and emotional purchase. Why buy from us?
Through passion, expertise, and experience we try to add value to every car we sell, and any service we offer. We look forward to hearing from you. The Garage Maestricht Team
- All cars are our own. We are no brokers, but a true old-fashioned car dealership which buys and sells their own cars.
- All cars are handpicked by us and offered under the same circumstances. Physically present at our showroom, ready to be driven.
- We inspect all stock ourselves. We always try fly or drive out ourselves to inspect cars in person. This way we do our very best to only offer the best possible cars for the money.
- Our aim is to repeat business and build long-term relationships with our clients that are beneficial for both parties. We don’t just want to sell one car, we want to sell you your next cars and preferably, buy each one back.
- We try to prepare the cars to a 'get in and drive' standard. To serve you with all the information we have at our disposal, and to give you the best possible idea of a cars state. All cars can be viewed from all angles at our workshop, and a pre-purchase test drive is always a possibility.
- We try to analyze the historic car market day-by-day. We always aim to price our cars as competitive as possible.
The cars.The cars that you see on our website and in our showroom are cars into which Garage Maestricht has made a personal investment. This signifies that we have the greatest of faith in all the cars we offer. The fact that we are happy to personally invest in cars that meet our standards, stands for the conviction that they will meet the requirements of any potential buyers. Because Garage Maestricht is the sole owner of the cars on offer, we are able to make instant decisions when it comes to the dealmaking, being it a car you may want to sell or a car we want to buy. If you wish to barter a vehicle against one of the wonderful cars we have on offer, or if you simply have an interesting car which you would like to sell, feel free to contact us for possibilities.Commission sales are not our core business. However, we do understand that this might be a suiting solution in some cases. If you have a car you wish to sell, and think it lives up to our standards feel free to contact us in any case.
The showroom.Our showroom is situated in the very heart of the historical center of Maastricht, and we happen to be the sole car dealership left within the ancient walls of the city center. This is not only unique, but also adds to the charismatic feel and atmosphere which suits the entire cachet of the classic cars so well. Maastricht itself is situated very centrally right at the edge of the Belgian and German border, and just shy of 2,5 hours drive from the French border (visit our CONTACT page to see a detailed map).Since the showroom itself has been used as a car dealership for over half a century. With first Austin, BMW and later brands like Rover and Skoda, the facility oozes car business and we couldn't imagine a better way to build on this amazing foundation with our classic car business.